- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/4 teaspoon Dr. Bronner’s unscented baby-mild liquid castile soap
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine water, castile soap, and olive oil in a glass jar.
- Give jar a little shake.
- Apply solution to cotton ball and remove makeup as you normally would.
- 1 Cup Water
- 1.5 Tablespoons Baby Shampoo
- 1/8th teaspoon Baby Oil (optional)
- 15 drops Tea Tree Oil
- Mix them and Apply with Cotton Balls.
- 1/2 tsp Baby Shampoo
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Pour coconut oil into container of your choice.
- Pour baby shampoo in (any gentle cleanser/mild soap will work).
- Fill the remainder of the container with water and shake well.
- Apply with the help of Cotton Pads.