1. FLAWLESS SKIN
- Total coverage liquid foundation -(at least 2-3 shades lighter than your skin),
- Liquid foundation that matches your skin tone,
- Translucent powder.
- Clean and exfoliate your face thoroughly, then use your fingers to apply the lightest shade of total coverage foundation of choice.
- Total coverage foundations are quite heavy so once you’ve applied it, wash your hands and use clean, completely dry fingers to really work the foundation into every crease.
- Now it’s time to apply your standard foundation and, once you do that, you’ll notice that your face looks completely normal.
- Blend it in well then seal the look by applying translucent power.
2. FULLER LIPS
- Lip pencil
- Translucent powder
- Lip gloss
- Outline your lips using lip pencil that either matches your lipstick color or is one shade darker, making sure you don’t trace the actual line but the imaginary line that’s just a little bit above or below your natural lip line.
- Now carefully apply your lipstick using a lip brush to blend the lipstick and lip liner.
- Take a tissue fold it in half, place it between your lips and gently press the lips together.
- Apply translucent powder over the whole area before adding another layer of lipstick then remove the excess by repeating the tissue trick.
- Finish your look by applying lip gloss to only the center of both lower and upper lip.
3. PERFECT NOSE
Needables:2 matte cake or powder foundations (one: shade lighter than your skin tone, other: shade darker than your skin tone) or 2 concealers (same rules apply).
- A broad nose will appear much slimmer if you sweep the darker shade around its sides and use a lighter one to accent its center
- Narrow nose needs a reversed procedure to appear wider while long nose needs a sweep of darker concealer around and between the nostrils and on the tip.
4. FLAWLESS CHEEK BONES
- A bronzer
- A blush
- Big fluffy brush
- Fan brush
- First,dip your fluffy brush into a bronzer then suck your cheeks in and simply follow that natural dent using light, sweeping motions. Always sweep up, starting at the corner of your mouth and going all the way up towards your cheek bones.
- Now use a fan brush and a shimmery blush to add some color to your cheekbones or, in case you prefer a more subtle look, simply replace the blush with a light, luminous powder.
5. HUGE EYES
- White eye pencil
- Shimmery White Eyeshadow
- Start by applying highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Then apply your eye-shadow however you like, then add a dab of very shiny, flesh-color or white eye-shadow to the centers of your upper and lower lid and to the inner corner of your eye.
- Blend lightly using a clean brush or a sponge applicator before applying white eye pencil to your lower waterline.
6. PERFECTLY SHAPED EYES
- A highlighter
- Dark eye-shadow
- Light eye-shadow
- Choose light colors to accent the areas that need to appear wider and dark colors to create the illusion of a crease.
- Never pull your eyelids up while applying makeup because you won’t be able to tell if the line you’re shading is going to look good once you release them.
- And, in order to turn sad, droopy eyes into sexy cat eyes simply use a darker eye-shadow to create that curvy, upwards-facing line and «hide» the droopy corner using a light, flesh-color eye-shadow.
7. LONG LASTING MATTE PERFECTION
- Loose powder/Matte cake foundation
- For a professional looking makeup remember not to apply moisturizer to that part that greases up first. That should give you at least an hour or two more before the shine starts showing through.
- Apply a coat of matte cake powder to seal your liquid foundation and your face will be shine-proof all night long.