Using Baking Soda:
- Tooth paste
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Regular mouthwash
- Mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide with 1 part mouthwash.
- Gargle the mixture for a few seconds and rinse out.
- Make the other mix by adding little toothpaste, 1 teaspoon baking soda and water until it gets creamy.
- Brush your teeth using this improved toothpaste and in a truly short time a change of color will be observed.
- Use this whitening practice with prudence
- Too much of baking soda is abrasive and could erode the teeth enamel.
Mash up a couple ripe strawberries, and apply them to your teeth as a paste.
You can also brush your teeth with the berry paste instead. The astringent in strawberries helps remove surface stains, and the vitamin C whitens teeth by clearing away plaque.
Make sure you rinse well with water after and/or brush your teeth after to clear off the acid.
Using Banana Peel:
- Banana Peel
- Cold Water
- In order to gain white teeth take a banana and clean it thoroughly,so that it doesnot contain any dust.Clean it with cold water.It is very important to clean the banana because,you have keep the banana in your mouth.
- Dry out the banana peel after washing it with clean water.
- Cut some peice of the banana peel.
- Smile really big inorder to keep the banana peel on your teeth.
- Rub the inner skin of the banana peel on your teeth for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Actually banana peel contains magnesium and potassium.When you rub this innerside of the peel on your teeth these magnesium and potassium transfer into your teeth.These minerals acts as a teeth whitening agent.
- Repeat this procedure two times or several times a day.It will not harm your teeth.
- But the peels should be used with in two hours after cutting them.Because after two hours this peel may lose all minerals.