Bed Comforters contain cotton and very delicate fabric which when washed in washing machine gets damaged totally. Also hand washing doesn't seem to be very effective on removing the stains from it. In such a case, Lets have a look at the most effective way to clean bed comforters at home without damaging at all.
- Take a few heaps of detergent and put it in a squeezable bottle like that of a a handwash.
- Fill the bottle with enough water and shake it well.
- Place the comforter on a suitable stand folded into four.
- Squeeze that water filled in bottle all over the comforter.
- Now remove the stains on it by brushing with your hands.
- Once done, pour off water over the area and sprinkle comfort mixed with water over it. This would give it a freshened smell.
- Repeat the same process for all the sides.
- Dry it in clear Sunshine and the bed comforter will be perfect to sleep.