Crayon Wreath Gift For Teacher:
- You will need a box of 64 and 12 crayons
- (2) cross stitch rings..(12 in n 8 in)
- 3d Stickers
- Letter Stickers
- Regular school glue
- Place the smaller ring inside the bigger one.Then take bottom of crayons and line it up to the inside ring.
- Both Staggered and Straight style can be done.
- For the Staggered style, just move crayon down towards center past ring a little bit (it takes some time getting them straight so practice without glue first time doing this).
- Apply glue and let dry.
- Then place your stickers where you want.
- Take the ribbon and put it through the metal on top that you use to tighten cross stitch ring and hot glue the ends.
- Finally make a cute little bow on top as well so it hangs through the middle of wreath.
- Do not forget to cut out the name of your favorite teacher and paste it or pin it over the wreath and that makes it perfectly personalized.
Simple Iced Tea Cup Appreciation Teacher Gift:
- Double-Walled Straw Cup
- Iced-Tea bags or Crystal Light Packets
- White Cardstock for the tags
- Plain White String
- Double-Sided Tape,
- Glue and Scissors
- Stuffing Shreds or Tissue Paper and
- Fill your cup with your tea bags or Crystal Light and stuffing or tissue.
- Printyour favorite tag onto a white cardstock.
- Cut out the tag and the end piece and fold them in half.
- Use either your double-sided tape, glue dot or glue to attach the string inside the center of the tag on one end and in the center of the end piece, on the other end of your string.
- Tie your tag around the straw and if desired, finish it off with a pretty ribbon.
Hidden Pencil Chocolate Gift For Sweet Teacher:
- Crimped Yellow Paper
- Pink Coloured dots and Strips
- Tin Foil
- A long Sized Candy
- Hershey Kisses
- Cut the crimped yellow paper into the size of the candy and glue it over the candy.
- Cover the bottom with pink dots.
- Roll a thin strip of tin foil over the yellow paper as shown.
- Glue the Hershey kisses at the end.
- And there you have the Finished product.
Valentine Gift For Teacher:
- Printed Chart
- Heart shaped sticker
- Take a long Scale
- Roll the printed chart over it as shown
- And glue the heart shaped sticker.
Go Green Gift for Teacher:
- Plant in a Pot
- A Cardboard for writing the tag
- Stars, Pencil, Crayons etc to decorate.
- A plant gift is the most appropriate gift for the teacher who help us grow.So grab the best plant from home.
- Place the tag words to be conveyed on a paper stuck to the pencil right at the centre of the plant.
- Decorate with stars and crayons for impression.