How to hide Under Eye Dark Circles with Makeup
- Concealer Light Skin – Light Golden
Medium Skin- Tan
Dark Skin- Deep Golden
- Start on a clean face and see what under eye colors you have if you have purple use a yellow tone concealer to neutralize if its a blue tone use an orange color. Always use something thats a shade lighter than your natural skin tone, and apply in a triangle from your nostril up to the outer corner of your eye.
- Blend this in from underneath the nostril to the corner of the eye, which will give your skin a bit of a lift.
- Set everything in with a powder to mattify the look.
- Awaken the eye with a light reflecting shimmer by adding highlighter on the browbone to help illuminate.
- A common mistake women make when it comes to covering under eye circles is using a product that is too dry for their skin. Avoid that and use a light, creamy concealer that won’t crack or seep into the fine lines around the eyes.