- Now You dont have to worry about Your Limpy Carrots.
- Just Store them in fridge covered in water and change water for every three days to keep it alive for long.
- Preserving herbs could also also be made easier.To know more
Prevent Potatoes Turning Brownish:
- Put shredded or diced potatoes in cold water before cooking to prevent them from turning that gross grayish/brown caused by the release of a starch that makes them oxidize.
Avoid Cut Fruit Turning Brown:
- Put the cut fruits in mixture of one part honey in two parts of water.This will keep the fruit state unchanged.
Fresh Egg Test:
- Place the raw egg in a cold water. If they sink down, they are fresh and if they float then they are old.
Similarly separating egg white and yolk would have made u go crazy at times. Here we give yoou the simplest ever method
Separating Two Stuck Cups:
- Take warm water in a bowl and place the stuck cups inside them. Now fill the upper cup with ice cubes.
- The temperature difference will make them separate easily.
Poach Eggs Perfectly:
- Instead of breaking an egg into water directly, Crack open the egg into a small bowl placed in boiling water inside a pan.Close the pan lid.
- Take the bowl out once the egg is ready.
Thawning Frozen food quickly:
- Give it a hot water bath for 10-15 minutes and it will be ready.
Squeeze Lemon Completely:
- Just use a fork in the cross cut lemon and move it up or down to get it completely squeezed from all the membranes.
- Press a straw through the bottom of a strawberry until it breaks through the top and takes the hull — or the white part of the center of the berry — with it.
- Remove any remaining leaves with your fingers