- Stand erect in a relaxed position.
- Bend your back and lift hip backwards to some extent
- Hold the kettle bell with both hands placed exactly at the centre between your legs and in line with it.
- Pick up the Kettle bell with both hands.
- Then squeeze your glutes, thrust your hips forward forcefully, and swing the kettlebell forward to shoulder height.
- Breathing should match with the swing.Inhale when the swing is at the back and exhale at the front.
- Continue to swing back and forth the same way..
Note: Allow momentum to swing the weight—you're not trying to actively lift it with your arms,that is, the arms must be loose and free.
- Stand erect in a relaxed position with your feets apart(a little wider than your shoulders)
- With your bath hands on the ground take the position of a pushup by kicking back your legs backwards.
- Then kick your legs forward closer to the hands.
- Get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the steps quickly without delay.