Winged Cat Eye Tutorial:
- Eyeliner Brush
- Dark Eyeshadow
- Smudging Brush
- Get Yourself ready with the materials needed as you want to do it quick enough.
- Take a Small piece of tape and place it near the eye in the direction to draw the eyeliner , that is upwards along the lower lash line on both the eyes as shown below.
- With the Eyeliner Brush draw along the tape towards the eye
- Either end the line half way through or you can reach the inner part of upperlash line depending upon your desire.
- Draw a triangle along the drawn eyeliner
- Fill the triangle to a perfect shape.
- Take some dark eyeshadow and using the smudging brush, smudge the filled triangle some more area over the eyelid.
- Pull off the tape and repeat the same on other eye too.
- And You are Done. It practiced it doesn't even need one minute. Simple!