Inner Thigh W's:Time period: 45 Seconds
- Lie on the floor with hip raised from the ground.
- Put all your weight on the right elbow resting on the floor.
- The left hand should hold onto the hip as a support.
- The left leg should remain motionless while moving the right leg.
- Swing the right leg in 'W' shape from left to center to right and vice versa.
- Repeat the motion back and forth for around 45 seconds.
- Then switch side and repeat the same process with the left leg for another 45 seconds.
- Make sure your body doesn't touch the ground at all
One Leg Crossed Squat:Time period:45 seconds
- Stand straight and place one leg folded over knee of the other leg.
- Go down for a squat keeping the leg folded.
- Get back to the original position
- Change side and Repeat the same with other leg too.
- Do it 15 times on each leg.
Plank Rotation kicks:Time period:45 seconds
- Come to Push up Position.
- Keep the knees straight and kick one leg underneath out the side.
- Come back to position and repeat the same with other leg.
- Kick the other to the opposite side underneath
- Keep the Shoulders straight and move hips as much as possible.
Ski squats:Time period:45 seconds
- Keep the feets close and also both the hands.
- Do regular squat and as you come up come from squat lift one leg off the ground.
- Lift the leg so that the heal is up and out the side.
- Now go down to a half squat
- Repeat the same with the other leg.
Scissor Kicks:Time period:45 seconds
- Lay down back flat for doing this.
- Bring both the legs straight up over the hips.
- Keep the hands on sides straight on the sides.
- Move the legs back and forth crossing over top of each other each time.
- Also note which foot is on top each single time and keep altering.
- Be careful that the legs don't dash onto each other.
Side SquatTime period:45 seconds
- Squat and stretch one leg with the knees bend keeping the other on its place.
- Then get your feet closer.
- Do the same with the other leg in the opposite side.
- While doing this keep your hands folded near chest.
- Stretch the leg as much as possible for effective result
Inner Thigh Squeezes:Time period: 45 seconds
- Place the Physio Ball between your legs.
- Squeeze the ball by bringing your legs towards one another.
Squat JackTime period:45 seconds
- Stand in a half squat position
- Initially keep the legs together and move it apart next.
- Keep moving the legs in and out as quick as possible.
- Also make sure the body remains in the half squat position throughout, that is the hips must be low.
Frog Jump And Plank Hops:Time Period:45 seconds
- Lay in the push up position with the feet together.
- Now jump forward moving only the legs and keep the hands and shoulder straight as it is.
- Now jump back wider with the both legs moved apart from the shoulder length.
- Get back to the original position.
- Repeat this for 15 times.
courtesy: FitnessBlender & XHIT Daily