DIY MAC Lipstick Colours with Crayons
- Coconut Oil
- Crayola Crayons (as many colors as you like)
- A jewelry or tool organizer
- A pot of water
- A small glass bowl
DIY Crayon Lipstick
- 1 whole crayon or a combo of one or more colors, equal to one crayon. You can do 1/2+1/2, or 1/3 of three different crayons, 1/3+2/3 and so on.
- 1/2 tsp shea butter, available at Whole Foods
- 1/2 tsp any type of oil (olive, almond, jojoba, coconut). We used argan.
- Heat source. We used a candle.
- Large metal ladle
- Small metal spoon
- Container with a lid, such as a small empty lip balm jar, small Altoids tin, empty contact lens case, etc.*
- A drop or two of essential oil (we used grapefruit but those with sensitive skin should use other non-citrus essential oils) or extract (like vanilla or almond) for scent
- Glitter, for sparkle