Have you ever thought you could straighten those curls in your hair with simple and natural ingredients from your home itself..? Yes, you can achieve the result without any heat or such artificial process.The various masks and the method involved are briefed below.
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Beat the above ingredients together.
- Apply the mask over scalp and brush hair with wide tooth comb.
- Cover the hair and wash it off with shampoo after few hours.
- Coconut Milk
- Lime Juice
- Extract coconut milk from grated coconut and add lime juice to get a creamy texture.
- Leave it in fridge for a day and massage the mixture to your scalp.
- Keep the hair covered for an hour using a hot towel and wash it off later.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
- Aloe vera gel - 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil - 1/2 cup
- Rosemary Oil - 6 drops approximately.
- Sandalwood Oil - 6 drops approximately
- Mix the above ingredients together.
- Massage the mixture on to your scalp.
- Leave the hair covered for two hours and rinse it off with shampoo.
- Soybean Oil -1 tablespoon
- Castor Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Heat the above ingredients together.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then massage it onto the scalp all over your hair.
- Leave it for half an hour and rinse it off with mild shampoo.
- Celery leaves