- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.
- Giorgio Armanio Luminous Silk Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Wonder
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Barcelona Beach
- Makeup Geek Blush Bliss
- Becca Highlighter Moonstone
- Anastasia Brunette Brow Pencil
- Anastasia Taupe Brow Pencil
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- MAC Tailor Grey Paint Pot
- Makeup Geek Stealth
- Makeup Geek Unexpected
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
- Starry Eyed Makeup Geek
- Makeup Geek Immortal eyeliner
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
- Makeup Geek Corrupt
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
- Any light nude shade Lipstick
- Thin Sponge
- Angled Stippling Brush
- Cheek Highlighting Brush
- Angled Brow Brush
- Stiff Dome Brush
- MAC 219 Brush
- Apply Concealer like bobby brown under your eye to hide dark circles and puffy eye bags.
- Blend it well all around the eye for an even look.
- Using your finger put some spots of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation on the cheek, forehead, nose and chin.
- Now do the same with Giorgio Armanio Luminous Silk Foundation.
- Now mix both the foundations using a beauty blender by dabbing on it.
- Using a thin sponge apply Maybelline Dream Wonder powder over the cheek bones, under the eyes . nose,chin and forehead and do not cake it all over the face.
- Using a Angled Stippling Brush apply Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Barcelona Beach just under the cheekbone and temple.
- Make sure to stop it half way through the cheek bone and not drag it over the cheeks.
- Repeat it on the other side also.
- Using the Angled Stippling Brush apply Makeup Geek Blush in Bliss over the cheekbone just above the contour powder.
- Using the Cheek Highlighting Brush just tap Becca Highlighter Moonstone on top of the cheek bones for a subtle highlight and glow.
- Using the Anastasia Brunette Brow Pencil stroke the lower eyebrow to make it darker.
- Use the Anastasia Taupe Brow Pencil on top of the eyebrow and fill it inside in strokes.
- Brush the eyebrow using Benefit Gimme Brow.
- Take a Angled Brow Brush and dab it on MAC Painterly Paint Pot to carve out the eyebrows by drawing neatly below the eyebrow.
- With the help of your ring finger paint the same MAC Painterly Paint Pot over the eyelids till the brow.
Gray Smokey look:
- Put the MAC Tailor Grey Paint Pot using a Stiff Dome Brush over the eyelid and under the crease for a gray base.
- Using a MAC 219 Brush apply the same under the lower lash line and smudge it a bit.
- Use a different Stiff Dome Brush and smudge the Makeup Geek Stealth over the lid and under the crease.
- Apply Makeup Geek Unexpected right in the eye crease with the help of a clean stiff dome brush.
- Use the same brush after cleaning and apply Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie on the corners of the eye and buff it under the brow and soften everything.
- Pick up Makeup Geek Stealth using MAC 219 brush and smudge it under the lower lashline.Stop it halfway.
- Put the Starry Eyed Makeup Geek shadow on the upper and lower inner eye dot for a shining shimmering look.
- Take a eye pencil and dip it inside Makeup Geek Immortal gel eyeliner and line the upper and lower waterline.
- Use the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner to darken the upper the lashline very carefully.
- Take the MAC 219 brush and apply the Makeup Geek Corrupt dark eyeshadow on the outer v of the eye below the crease.
- Finally apply the Mascara.
- Apply MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick over the lips as a base.
- On top of that apply any light nude shade lipstick for a complete look.
- Now place a tissue paper over the lips and dust any lose powder over the lips using a fluffy brush for a matte finish.