- Save your home space by arranging the board games on a single organisation hanger.
Over the Sink Cutting Board:
- If your kitchen is small in size, get some additional space by using this over sink cutting board for cutting purposes.
Under the Cabinet Drawers:
- Make smart use of the empty space under your cabinet drawers for more storage space and store those things which are not used very often.
Magnetized Spice Jars:
- Get some pre magnetized jars and store the spices in it. This could save lot of space in your kitchen cupboard.
Double Cloth Hanger:
- Increase the number of hangers that you can use inside your cupboard by using cheap soda can tabs.
Under Bed Storage:
- Make smart use of the empty space below the bed by storing clothes or bags etc., Mostly try to keep those things which you do not take it out often.
- Save your small dining area by using a drawer type dining table which could be used whenever needed.
- Proper Arrangement of the toiletries could yield more space in your bathroom.For this make use of the unwanted plastic pods and fit them on the toilet shelves or cabinet to keep toiletries organised.
Under The Stair Storage:
- Make smart use of the empty space under your stair by adding drawers or something like a kind of a small godown.
- Add some fancy shelves to the door and save space that would otherwise be occupied by cupboards.
Window Blinds As Racks:
- This is one of the craziest yet a very thoughtful space saving method. Since we are using the window blinds for drying cloth , it allows more sunlight on the clothes too.
Sofa Bunk Bed:
- If you are a home with little ones this could be a great idea in their bedroom. Watch tv from sofa and sleep on the same when turned to a bed.
Staircase Shoe Storage:
- For those with wooden stairs , this is would truly be a great idea to save space which would otherwise be loitered by shoes and stuff.
- This could be made use in bedroom as well as kitchens where you ought to use magnetic things. No hangers, boxes needed anymore..
Foldabe and wall attached Table :
- A multipurpose table which adds beauty as well as space.Since its a simple method, it can be made on own by those with carpentering skills.
- Its a very handy couch which is apt for students or others who stay away from home as they could use it as couch in the daytime and as bed to sleep.