- If you have an old toothpaste and a pair of dirty shoes to be cleaned, then you are all set for the toothpaste magic.
- Work on your dirty shoes with the tooth paste using a tooth brush..
- After some time wipe the toothpaste off with a damp towel.
- Toothpaste can help you clean those bathroom mirrors which accumulates scum quickly.
- Squeeze toothpaste and wipe it away with sponge or damp cloth before rinsing it off.
On Sink and Basins:
- Even i have personally experienced this and came out with excellent results.
- Squirt in the toothpaste and scrub it well with a sponge.
- Rinse it off.
- I would call this to be the perfect and most reliable alternative use of old toothpastes.
On plastic and Spray Bottles:
- Plastic bottles and thermoses that are reused over and over again start to smell foul.
- Washing them with detergent and water is not a successful remedy, but toothpaste gets rid of the odor better than anything else.
- Simply brush the inside of the container with toothpaste and place in the dishwasher.
On Stained Clothes:
- Apply the toothpaste directly to the stained fabric like table cloth or tshirt collars and rub the fabric together.
- Rinse it with water.
- Repeat few times to fully remove the stain.
- Be careful of not using whitening toothpaste on coloured clothes.
- Goggles with antifog coating are quite expensive but you can enjoy the same level of comfort with toothpaste.
- Apply little paste on the inside of goggles and rub it clean.
- Your Anti fog goggles are ready.
- Toothpaste could be of great help in removing those small scratches away from CD's.
- Use a very small amount of toothpaste and rub it overgently with the help of a cotton fabric.
On Iron Box:
- The soleplate of iron box may get messy with the heat produced during every use.
- You Can Clean away this look with the help of toothpaste by applying and rubbing it off with a cloth
- make sure that it is not hot or plugged.
On Tiny Holes:
- You can fill those tiny nail holes on the walls created by nails or pins.
- Apply the paste on the hole and remove off the excess.
- Jewels like Diamonds and Gold could be brought back to their original sparkle with toothpastes.
- Apply and Rub it off with toothpaste.
- Whether it’s forks and spoons, candlestick holders, or ornaments, silver can be revived by polishing it with toothpaste on a soft cloth.
- For crevices, use a soft toothbrush and then wipe the whole thing down with a dry cloth.
On Mobiles screen:
- Devices without a protective screen can become scratched over time.
- Toothpaste can clean screens on mobile devices such as cell phones and handheld gaming consoles.
- Lightly rub the screen with toothpaste on a cotton cloth. Then wipe the screen clean with a second cloth.
On Head Lights:
- The cover on headlights gets dirty and scratched over time, reducing the brightness of the lights.
- Clean the cover with soap and water first, then buff it with toothpaste and a polishing pad or cloth.
- Soap doesn’t work that well when you have to remove the heavy smell of fish, onions, or other stinky foods from your skin.
- Toothpaste works far better for removing odors and can be used just like soap.
- Apply a dab to your hands and rub it like you would soap.
- Apply lotion or moisturizer afterwards.
- When you notice the water spots all over your chrome faucets, use the toothpaste and rub it gently on the chrome with a soft cloth, then rinse it off.
- This will work for any chrome, from plumbing fixtures to car wheels.
- Use this trick occasionally since the abrasives in the toothpaste can gradually wear away the finish.